INFORMATION GATHERED AND USED BY TTi Group
- When you access and use the Hoover website, TTi Group may collect personal information about you and about your use of the Hoover website.
- TTi Group may also collect personal information about you from any emails or letters that you send to TTi Group or from telephone calls with you. The information that you provide enables TTi Group to supply you with further information about TTi Group, its products and services, and any competitions that it may conduct. The collection of your personal information also helps TTi Group contact you if you have requested further information or logged an enquiry on the Hoover website.
- TTi Group may also, on occasion, collect additional personal information from you, to the extent that you have entered any competitions through the Hoover website.
- TTi Group may use collected personal information and other statistics for the purposes of monitoring website usage and its services and it may also provide such information to third parties. You cannot be personally identified by this information.
- Your personal information may also enable TTi Group to supply any goods that you may have purchased from the Hoover website, to the extent that the Hoover website allows for purchases to be made. If the Hoover website allows for such purchases to be made, then your personal information will also enable TTi Group to send an invoice to you, and to contact you, where necessary, concerning your orders.
- TTi Group will also use and analyse the personal information that it has collected to administer, support, improve and develop TTi Group’s business.
- The Hoover website may use “cookies” and other technologies for the purposes of processing information and for monitoring the effectiveness of the Hoover website. Cookies are small amounts of information that TTi Group stores on your computer or other device that you use to access and use the Hoover website. TTi Group will issue cookies to your computer or other device when you access the Hoover website. Cookies make it easier for you to access and use the Hoover website during future visits. They also allow TTi Group to monitor website traffic and to personalise site content for you. A cookie will not allow a website operator to obtain information of a personal nature that will identify you to us, such as your name and address. TTi Group will only be aware of such information if you provide the information, or if you have set the preferences in your browser to provide this information automatically. You may set up your computer or other device to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on the Hoover website. You can withdraw your consent to the use of the cookie at any time.
- Owing to the global nature of the Internet infrastructure, there is a possibility that your personal information may be transferred to countries outside of the country from which you are accessing the TTi Group website which may be subject to different laws or requirements regarding the protection of your personal information. In such cases, TTi Group will always take steps to ensure that your personal information is adequately protected. These steps may include concluding appropriate agreements or requiring that the appropriate technical, operational or security measures are put in place. By submitting your personal information to us, you consent to these cross-border transfers of your personal information.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING
- You are entitled to access and see the personal information that TTi Group holds about you and you may ask TTi Group to make any necessary changes to ensure that it is accurate and kept up to date..
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- The personal information you provide to TTi Group will be held on its servers in the United Kingdom and accessed by or given to its staff working within the United Kingdom to the extent that this is required for the fulfilment and delivery of orders (if applicable), the processing of credit card payments (if applicable) and the provision of support services on its behalf. TTi Group will only disclose this information to third parties for the purposes of validating your credit card, to the extent that this is required.
- Unless required to do so by law, Vax will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any of the personal information you provide to Vax without your consent.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- If you request TTi Group to remove your personal information from its databases or you wish TTi Group to amend or change the personal information held about you on its database, TTi Group will remove or amend any such information on your request.
SECURITY AND DATA RETENTION
- TTi Group employs security measures to protect your personal information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. TTi Group will retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the information was collected, or for as long as the law requires.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION