IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
1. By browsing and/or using the Hoover website, you agree to the following terms in their entirety. If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must leave the Hoover website immediately.
2. 'Hoover' and any other Hoover product or service name referred to on the Hoover website are trademarks of Techtronic Floorcare Technology Limited in certain countries throughout the world.
3. Hoover, its affiliates, independent content providers and other third parties provide content (i.e. information, communications, images and/or sounds contained on or available through the Hoover website). The content of the Hoover website belongs to or is licensed to Hoover or its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties, and is protected by law. Except to the extent described in paragraph 14 below, the contents of the Hoover website cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of TTi Group. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by the Hoover website is for your own personal use and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
4. You will be able to access the Hoover website free of charge without registering your personal details with TTi Group
5. You may have other rights granted to you by law in addition to those set out in these Terms, which TTi Group may not exclude. These Terms do not affect those other rights granted by law.
6. TTi may revise these Terms at any time. You are advised to check the Hoover website from time to time to review the current Terms. By continuing to use the Hoover website, you accept the version of the Terms current at the time of your use of the Hoover website.
7. While TTi Group will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain the Hoover website in a fully operating condition,. it will not be liable if for any reason the Hoover website is unavailable at any time or for any period. TTi Group does not give any warranty, express or implied, in relation to the operation of the Hoover website..
8. TTi Group is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist on the Hoover website. TTi Group will not be liable for any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever kind arising, whether wholly or partly and whether directly or indirectly, in consequence of the use of, or any reliance placed upon, such information by the visitor or other person.
9. While TTi Group endeavours to ensure that the information on the Hoover website is correct, it does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the information on the Hoover website. TTi Group accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions on the Hoover website or for any other information obtained directly or indirectly from the Hoover website.
10. TTi Group may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on the Hoover website for any reason, at any time at the sole discretion of TTi Group.
11. TTi Group reserves the right to make changes and corrections to the Hoover website at any time without notice.
12. TTi Group will not be liable for any telephone, data or other costs that may be incurred in connecting to the Hoover website.
13. If your computer or other device does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption, you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on the Hoover website.
14. You are permitted to print and download extracts from the Hoover website for your own use on the following basis:
- no part of the Hoover website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission from TTi Group;
- no documents or related graphics on the Hoover website are modified in any way;
- no graphics on the Hoover website are used separately from the accompanying text; and
- TTi Group's copyright and trademark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
15. Unless otherwise stated, the copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on the Hoover website (including, without limitation, photographs and graphical images) are owned by TTi Group or its licensors. For the purposes of these Terms, any use of extracts from the Hoover website other than in accordance with the paragraph above for any purpose is prohibited. If you breach these Terms, your permission to use the Hoover website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the Hoover website.
16. You may not mirror any material contained on the Hoover website on any other server without prior written permission from TTi Group. Any unauthorised use of the contents of the Hoover website under this paragraph or paragraph 14 above may be in breach of copyright laws, trademark laws.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
17. The service is accessed via the World Wide Web that is independent of the Hoover website and TTi Group. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. TTi Group has no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
18. The Hoover website may include links to websites operated by third parties. This service is accessed via the Internet in a manner that is independent of the Hoover website and TTi Group. Your use of the Internet is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. TTi Group accepts no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the Internet, or any loss or damage that may arise from your use of any third party sites.
19. Any links to third party websites on the Hoover website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave the Hoover website.
LINKS FROM OTHER WEBSITES
21. If you would like to link to the Hoover website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of the Hoover website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of the Hoover logo;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around the Hoover website;
- you do not in any way imply that TTi Group is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with TTi Group nor present any other false information;
- you do not otherwise use any trademarks displayed on the Hoover website without express written permission from TTi Group;
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you; and
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
22. TTi Group expressly reserves the right to revoke the rights granted in paragraph 20.
23. You shall fully compensate any loss or damage suffered by TTi Group or any of its affiliates for breach of paragraph 20 above.
VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
24. You agree not to cause, or knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, hindrance or inconvenience, whether to TTi Group or any of its customers or users of the Hoover website by any means. You agree not to use the Hoover website to disseminate any material for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals or which is technically harmful. You also agree not to disseminate any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or menacing in character, which may in TTi Group’s judgment cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to TTi Group or others, or which is illegal. You will not use the Hoover website such that you would cause the whole or part of the Hoover website to be interrupted, damaged, or rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
25. You will compensate TTi Group for all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by TTi Group, all damages awarded against TTi Group under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by TTi Group as a result of any settlement agreed by TTi Group arising out or in connection any breach by you of paragraph 23, including any claim by any third party.
28. TTi Group will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing TTi Group to disclose the identity or locate anyone in breach of the above paragraphs.
29. The material on the Hoover website is provided “as is”, without any condition, warranty or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, TTi Group provides you with the Hoover website on the basis that TTi Group excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) that, but for these Terms, might have effect in relation to the Hoover website.
31. To the fullest extent permitted by law you agree that TTi Group shall not be liable to you or a third party for any indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in delict (tort) (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with the Hoover website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of the Hoover website, any websites linked to the Hoover website or the material on such websites.
32. These Terms will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from these Terms.
33. Each provision of these Terms shall be severable from the other provisions. Should any provision be found by a Court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining provisions of these Terms shall nevertheless remain valid and enforceable.